Effective Date: April 22, 2021
For any additional information on the protection of personal data, we invite you to consult the site: https://www.cnil.fr/
DATA WE COLLECT
- Our company collects Personal identification information: Name, email address, and phone number. We collect personal data from you directly. We collect personal data directly from you when you use or view our website via your browser’s cookies and voluntarily complete a survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
We also collect non-personal data when you visit or use our websites and products or services. This non-personal data may include information about your device and usage such as your operating system, browser, geographical location, IP address, and page views and clicks.
USE OF YOUR DATA
We use your data:
- to respond to your inquiries and communications to us;
- to improve, maintain, and operate our websites and our services;
- to inform you about products and services in which you may be interested if you have consented to such communications;
- to comply with statutory and regulatory requirements, including responding to lawful requests for information by governmental authorities.
Air Aviation Support uses “cookies” to obtain certain types of data when your web browser accesses our website. Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser to enable our system to recognize your browser, to provide various types of functionality, to better understand how you interact with our website, to monitor aggregate usage, and to optimize web traffic routing on our website.
The following cookies are present on this site:
- Google Analytics : allows to measure the audience of the site ;
- Google Tag Manager : facilitates the implementation of tags on the pages and allows to manage the Google tags;
- Google Adsense : Google advertising agency uses websites or YouTube videos as support for its ads;
- Google Dynamic Remarketing: allows you to offer dynamic advertising based on previous searches;
- Google Ads Conversion: tool for tracking adwords advertising campaigns;
- DoubleClick: Google’s advertising cookies to display banners
- Facebook connect: allows you to identify yourself using your Facebook account;
- Facebook social plugins : allows you to like, share, comment content with a Facebook account;
- Facebook Custom Audience: allows you to interact with the audience on Facebook
- Twitter button: allows you to easily share and display content from Twitter;
- Twitter advertising: Allows you to view and target ads through Twitter’s advertising network.
- Cookies used for commercial and marketing purposes. The lifetime of these cookies is thirteen months.
For more information on the use, management and deletion of “cookies”, for all types of browsers, we invite you to consult the following link: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR DATA
We do not sell your personal data to any third parties. We may share your personal data as needed to fulfill the purposes described in the “USE OF YOUR DATA” section above, including:
- with our suppliers and vendors to provide goods and services you have requested;
- with global trip support providers to provide additional services to you;
- as necessary in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
We require such third parties to take reasonable security measures to protect your personal data, and we prohibit such third parties from using your personal data for their own purposes, or any purposes other than pursuant to our instructions. We remain liable for the protection of your personal data in case of any onward transfer to third parties.
DATA RETENTION, ACCESS, AND CORRECTION
Air Aviation Support may retain your data so long as we can reasonably foresee the data may be required in connection with our business relationship with you. In some cases, we will retain the data for a longer period as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, follow records retention policies, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
The present general terms and conditions of use of the site are subject to French law and to the jurisdiction of the headquarters of the publisher, subject to a specific jurisdiction resulting from a specific legal or regulatory text.
For any question, information on the services presented on the website, or concerning the website itself, you can leave a message at the following address: email@example.com
AIR AVIATION SUPPORT
66 Avenue des Champs-Elysées, 75008 PARIS
Tél: +33 1 74 25 42 47
838 948 966 R.C.S. Paris